Error Code 5002 - www.eamobile.com/countrygate

by page232

Original Post

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. What link?

★★★ Newbie
It tells me the same thing
Message 31 of 114 (4,890 Views)

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. What link?

★★★ Newbie
I need help
Message 32 of 114 (4,854 Views)

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. Wha

★★★ Newbie
Message 33 of 114 (4,763 Views)

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to customer support link. Wha

★★★ Newbie
Please i need help
Message 34 of 114 (4,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It keeps telling me the same thing what link?
Message 35 of 114 (4,743 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
My Sims free play is not working at all can you do something about that please
Message 36 of 114 (4,656 Views)

★★ Novice
Eeeeeeee
Message 37 of 114 (4,597 Views)

★ Novice

www.eamobile.com/countrygate to chosse country

Message 38 of 114 (4,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same, using galaxy tab 2, had no joy with ea so I looked at my location settings, tapped uk and to find me via gprs and satelite, its worked and my little girls happy she can smash up another motor!!

Message 39 of 114 (4,475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

[edit: email address removed] sims

Message 40 of 114 (4,415 Views)