Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to custom

by samanthawalls

Original Post

Re: Error Code 5002 - www.eamobile.com/countrygate

★★★ Newbie
Nao consigo resolver esse erro que esta acontecendo error 5002 countrygate
Message 111 of 114 (2,547 Views)

Re: Error Code 5002 - www.eamobile.com/countrygate

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded it on my one of my cellphones n can play it but I downloaded it on my HTC n got an error code5002 n can't play it It won't even load at all! I really like this game please fix!!!!
Message 112 of 114 (2,529 Views)

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to custom

★★★ Newbie
EA I'm getting this too. I paid for, SimCity deluxe and I can't play it. I go to the site to get help, and I can't find it anywhere. Please fix this.
Message 113 of 114 (2,489 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Error Code 5002  (The Sims FreePlay)

Our teams update games as often as possible to accommodate these errors, however we are not able to give approximate timelines for specific devices to be supported for various titles, due to the vast number of models available on the market and firmware versions associated with those devices, depending on your carrier.

An error with the 5002 error code indicates that unfortunately the resolution of your device is not currently supported for the game you are attempting to play.

This can be most common if your device has had a firmware update, usually caused by UI changes that the manufacturer/carrier may include at their discretion. This is why although your current resolution is not supported, the device itself may be supported by the game for other standard resolutions, so the Play Store will not be able to provide a notification to you to let you know that the app is incompatible with your device's current settings.

Message 114 of 114 (2,464 Views)