Re: Error Code 5002 - www.eamobile.com/countrygate

by killerwhalsam

Original Post

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to custom

★★★ Newbie
albee321
Message 91 of 114 (5,391 Views)

Re: tells me to go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate but then says to go to custom

★★★ Newbie
I can't open this game up after paying for it don't know what to do?
Message 92 of 114 (5,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 93 of 114 (5,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ciao
Message 94 of 114 (5,358 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where's the asistent link?
Message 95 of 114 (5,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How to solve the error of the sims free play

Message 96 of 114 (5,287 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Error Code 5002  (The Sims FreePlay)

Our teams update games as often as possible to accommodate these errors, however we are not able to give approximate timelines for specific devices to be supported for various titles, due to the vast number of models available on the market and firmware versions associated with those devices, depending on your carrier.

An error with the 5002 error code indicates that unfortunately the resolution of your device is not currently supported for the game you are attempting to play.

This can be most common if your device has had a firmware update, usually caused by UI changes that the manufacturer/carrier may include at their discretion. This is why although your current resolution is not supported, the device itself may be supported by the game for other standard resolutions, so the Play Store will not be able to provide a notification to you to let you know that the app is incompatible with your device's current settings.

Thanks @EA_Najat For Solution - http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Hot-Pursuit/Error-Code-5002-www-eamobile-com-countrygate/m-p...

Message 97 of 114 (5,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 98 of 114 (5,187 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 99 of 114 (5,175 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JaredLexus, @oussama20002961, please do not respond with blanks, if you have  edited the message as it is no longer needed just say that otherwise it looks like spam.

Message 100 of 114 (5,172 Views)