Dreamshots won't upload to Autolog

by danielic76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dreamshots won't upload to Autolog

★★ Apprentice
In Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (PlayStation 3), snce 1st JULY 2017 I've not been able to upload Dreamshots (In-game screenshots) to the Autolog.

When you take a Dreamshot, a message should appear on screen saying something like "YOUR DREAMSHOT HAS BEEN SENT TO AUTOLOG" but it doesn't appear anymore and the photos don't show up in Autolog menu after, so the picture is lost.

I got the game recently digital from the PS Store and it is frustrating that I have not been able to enjoy this feature .

Please EA, investigate this and fix it.
Thank you.
Message 1 of 41 (2,173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dreamshots won't upload to Autolog

★★ Guide
The issue has been fixed now and I've been able to post pictures to the wall too.

Thanks everyone who helped, especially EA Tom.

View in thread

Message 40 of 41 (1,747 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
This issue is really hindering my experiente with this game. Instado of full enjoying the game I am forced to constantly look for answers and reinstalled the game several times in hope that it will be fixed...
Message 2 of 41 (2,151 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Exactly, it also presents the same problem here.

Message 3 of 41 (2,145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Please  @Straatford87 hot porsuit, It's my favorite game..

Message 4 of 41 (2,137 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Tagging @EA_Joker, hopefully the devs (or at least a dev) who worked on it are/is still within reach. This is a service problem. The photo upload is a requirement in both of the paid DLC so it's going to disappoint a bunch of players. Really sad to see this classic go as it' always stayed my favorite out of the 6th gen NFS.

Message 5 of 41 (2,122 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I own the game, but never could play it and now that this feature is disabled, I'm considering to not even start. It's pretty sad because I also intended to buy the DLC and play it with my best friend which recommended me this game. Hoping it gets fixed because i'm still somewhat looking forward to this game.

Message 6 of 41 (2,104 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please, fix this bug! 

I bought every DLC for NFS Hot Pursuit recently, but don't wanna play the game with not working functions!

Message 7 of 41 (2,094 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Don't they have a time limit to answer these questions?
Message 8 of 41 (1,975 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It seems that the trophy 'midnight cowboy' is working properly, since it doesn't require you to SHARE the photo?

EA has three options:

* patch the game so that the trophies 'Share the joy' and 'Share the dream' behave like 'Midnight cowboy' (how difficult or expensive is it?)

* restore the autolog function to workable conditions (only autolog image server seems to be affected) (how difficult or expensive is it?)

* ignore their customers

Knowing EA...

Great 4th of July gist for us alll. Disable a feature for their customers, alienate their fanbase. Very patriotic.

Message 9 of 41 (1,964 Views)

★ Apprentice

im with you guys on the same issue 

i wont be able to get my platinum now thanks to this 

such an awesome game and i have to say getting gold on the racers time trails were harder 

yeah i wish this issue gets fixed soon i even reported it myself 2 weeks ago and even messaged EA berry but NOTHING came up 

Message 10 of 41 (1,904 Views)