Re: Can’t seem to access Porsche pack races

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Can’t seem to access Porsche pack races

★★★ Newbie

Running Need for Speed Hot Pursuit for PS3 on my slimline PS3 and completed all of the races with gold medals for every location I gained access to by completing one after the other ie: Seacrest, Oakmont, etc. Nearing completion, A series of Porsche races (all locked) appeared in a location called Porshe Pack I believe, but I don’t know how to unlock any of the races within and can find no info anywhere within the game or packaging to indicate how I may access these races. I have no more races to do. Are there trophies I must acquire beyond the gold medals in every catagory to unlock these races??? Are manuals available for any games? Please note: I have not accessed any racing via online or connecting with friends or downloaded any games or software other than what happens when PS3 prompts me to update something in order to continue. Game was purchased new at brick and mortar store in eastern Canada.

Thank you for any help you can provide,

micheal

Message 1 of 2 (1,605 Views)

Re: Can’t seem to access Porsche pack races

Community Manager (retired)

@jmabsolute 

You would have to purchase the corresponding DLC.

I believe you are referring to this one: Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit Porsche Unleashed Pack

The Porsche Unleashed Pack includes three very special Porsches, each one created to fulfill a very specific purpose - the power of the 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo, the speed of the 1988 Porsche 959, and the style of the 2011 Porsche 911 Speedster. It also includes ten new events to drive them in that will test your Racer and Cop abilities to the limit.

Message 2 of 2 (1,601 Views)