can you play 2 player co op in nhl online mode ?

by lakomowski

Original Post

Re: can you play 2 player co op in nhl online mode ?

★ Novice

Looks like we have to wait for NHL16 to get this "New" feature... 

Don't expect it in 15. 

Message 21 of 42 (13,755 Views)

★ Novice
I agree no co op multiplayer is a deal breaker. I want my money back for the game, Just like every ea game I have played in the last year relaxed by ear. They have shown they don't care about the fans of the game, just the money we have. I'm not saying NHL is bad, just that compared to all the multiplayer options before this game sucks! Also, don't buy packs from ea for money... They charge $60 for the game and the want to nickle and dime you to death to play HUT. Yet again just EA trying to screw over the people that play? If you think no, ask yourself why do they need the extra money?
Message 22 of 42 (12,665 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So there is know way for me and a guess or a signed in player too play one other person online.
Message 23 of 42 (12,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Come on EA.. Get your act together and add this feature.. 

I have kept my ps3 and NHL14 because for us who actually have friends this is important. I would trade all features in NHL 15 for 2 player co op.

Do you guys think EA is deliberately holding off introducing this mode just to "force" everyone to buy NHL 16?

Message 24 of 42 (12,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought NHL 15 for PS3, everything is ok, you can play online with two or more friends, new rosters and jersey

PS4 only for "Destiny" ((

Message 25 of 42 (12,355 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Re-registered just to put this comment on and agree with what everyone has said.

This is the mode that made me purchase the game in the past and what made me purchase it this time around. It is an embarassment that EA did not include this - laziness and greed.

Not happy at all that I can't play online with friends against other people - which is the only mode I play in.

Figure it out EA and patch this or you've lost another customer.

Message 26 of 42 (12,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA make it sound like the problem is the technology but it's already implemented on FIFA 15 so there's NO reason not to have it on NHL as well. Besides launching it on NHL 16 of course and earn more money.. I've got to tell you I'm so disappointed I'm never buying an NHL game again. And yes, it's all about the principle. 

I'm sure it's easy to implement. Everyone got the game to play with a friend SO WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS and get it done?!

The most important things with NHL is to:
Play online, with a friend (or up to three friends)

Choose to only play against other people that have friends connected

Play in divisions and enter a higher level (like in FIFA 15)

Until then, you lost all my hope for NHL by EA...

Message 27 of 42 (11,760 Views)

★ Novice
I contacted ea sports support and asked if they will implement guests on vs play in nhl 15. They answered that they dont answer questions about in game mechanics, what a great customer support. Why wont they even tell why it was taken off from next gen
Message 28 of 42 (11,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA people,

Here, in this topic, many real gamers asking you for one thing is add CO OP into NHL15.

Please, hear this good people and do it for all of them and me too.

We hope on your support & awiting it so much.

Kindly ask you to made an official statement will be or not this feature added.

Thanks in advance!

Message 29 of 42 (11,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sooooo, any news on the co-op possibility ?? Bought a ps4 couple of days ago, waited for my friend to get back from his trip so we could get together and play sum online co-op. You can propably realize the seriousness of bummed outness when we realized that EA did not make it possible to play co-op.

Really interested in why EA did leave it out? And really interesting why it seems that you guys dont feel like it is important to answer your customers question. Or maybe I understand things wrong, is this not a legit EA faq and answers site?

Message 30 of 42 (11,132 Views)