can't pick a team

by bobby3029

Original Post

can't pick a team

★★★ Newbie
I purchased the game n_h_l last night at midnight when I try to play the game and it comes to picking the teams I can only be the Rangers or the Kings how do I pick another team
Message 1 of 3 (13,157 Views)

Re: can't pick a team

★★★★★ Newbie

if your on full game. not demo, then just play the demo like game first, is the onl way to bring up the real menu. (wth ea???)

so once you finish your mandatory demo like game, your will get to a menu.  and even tho this game had been purchased befor launch, and was supposed to auto download (wich it did, kinda) its not really dun downloading as you need to get to this screen and leave the game running, doing nothing to begein what they are calling "game installation".  this only work w the game playing!  cant just leave it on.  absoult bs!!!   and even the ea help line was uslees on this matter.  after 45 min on chat w them, they just wanted me to delete and try a clean install for a third time... what a waste.

typicall nonsence, but leave the game running more than overnight and im still only at 70% !!!

so thee it is folks, the ea way to download and attempt to play.  im still not able to play what i paid for when they said avalable with noone from their help staff being able to even identify what the problem is.  i think they just didnt want to rent some more servers to distribute this game properly on relese.

this install was a **bleep**!!!  

and ea wondres why they get such a prestigiuse award for being the worst compy.. year after year after year

Message 2 of 3 (13,076 Views)

Re: can't pick a team

★★★ Newbie
I purchased the regular NHL 17 just the other day on 3-1-17... I still haven't been able to play even after the 1st game.i picked a favorite team and now i can only play that schedule under play now.. I just wanna play with me an my friend on my ps4 and still trying to see why its not allowing us to just play like 15' and 16'? Thanks
Message 3 of 3 (10,724 Views)