Wrong jersey on jersey select in hut

by vartrux

Original Post

Wrong jersey on jersey select in hut

★★ Novice
I went to go finish off my offline tournament in hut when I went to select my home Jersey (who Portland winterhawks) instead it's Arizona coyotes home Jersey anyone else having problems like this I don't even own the Arizona jersey anymore I sold it on the ah lol
Message 1 of 3 (632 Views)

Issue with active jersey.

★ Novice
I just downloaded nhl 15 from the playstation store and have been playing for quite awhile. I chose bruins for my HUT team and it gave me their jerseys and what not, then I bought a few cards with cash and got more jerseys from it. I sold these and when I played my next game my home jersey was stuck with an oilers jersey and it won't let me change it back to bruins no matter what I try. I don't even own an oulers jersey at all but it's stuck there. Please help me fix this issue because I really enjoy the HUT aspect of the game and really wanted a Bruins team jersey, not some other teams. I'd like to emphasize the point that I spent actual money on this and am not impressed.
Message 2 of 3 (613 Views)

Help

★ Novice
I was wondering if there's anyway you guys can fix my jersey for my nhl 15 hut team. The home jerset is stuck on some WHL jerset when I have an NHL jersey set, I play almost everyday and would just like to use my favorite teams jersey instead of having to use this other jersey. This is the second time this is has happened so far. Please help me out here, thanks.
Message 3 of 3 (577 Views)