Re: Waiting For User

by TheD00MFR0G

Original Post

Waiting For User

★ Novice
Helpa! I am 4-2-0 on HUT because I keep getting stuck in between periods and I'm stuck at a message that says "waiting for user" and never goes back to the game. I have tons of friends that are having the same issue and it is ruining our records. please help.
Message 1 of 9 (2,552 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah I'm undefeated so far and am sitting looking at this screen right now, if this is how I get my first loss gonna be very upset.
Message 2 of 9 (2,530 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Well that's great, had to quit and was given a loss even though I was winning, good stuff EA. If your goal this year was to totally flush the NHL series down the proverbial toilet you are definitely well on your way to achieving it.
Message 3 of 9 (2,524 Views)

★ Novice
You will get a loss. No matter how long you stay at this screen you will be forced to quit and it will count as a loss. I am now 5 - 2 and both of my losses are would be wins that I was forced to quit. Should be 7 - 0. Very frustrating.
Message 4 of 9 (2,523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It's like the loop glitch from 14, it's something you can do on command.

[Removed - Admin.] did it to me right now and 6 of his last 7 games are 3-0 DNF wins with 5/6 being after 20 minutes.

Message 5 of 9 (2,506 Views)

★ Novice
How do I avoid getting glitched like this? I am undefeated other then these losses I get from this and it is very frustrating..
Message 6 of 9 (2,501 Views)

★ Novice

Might get fixed, might not. Right now there isn't a way around it and it's stupid how easily it's done. It can happen by accident too, which is the annoying part.

Message 7 of 9 (2,496 Views)

★ Novice
Same here, happened two games in a row now. It basically comes down to who holds out the longest will get the win.
Message 8 of 9 (2,141 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I just started playing and 3 games in has happened 3 times. is there anything I could be doing to cause it I saw that some one said you could do it by accident.
Message 9 of 9 (1,357 Views)