NHL 15 can't open collection bonus pack

by PHWysong09

Original Post

NHL 15 can't open collection bonus pack

★★★ Newbie

I have completed the carolina collection. When i go to the teams it says i have 35/36 but when i go into the carolina collection it says i have 36/36. 

I am not sure what else to do? I have tried listing a few players and when the auction is over i send them back to my collection and nothing? What do i need to do? Thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 5 (213 Views)

Re: NHL 15 can't open collection bonus pack

★ Novice
Had same thing with collections ether can't finish the collection or when I try and open a pack it says can't connect to ea servers and DC me keep I've called but usually young punks that work the phones or ppl that don't speak good English not my only issues wit the game have opened 8750 packs and only got two rare cars messed up I know but they said it all looks good lol I give up I them hope they get the game right in a few years
Message 2 of 5 (194 Views)

★ Novice
Had same thing with collections ether can't finish the collection or when I try and open a pack it says can't connect to ea servers and DC me. I've called but usually young punks that work the phones or ppl that don't speak good English not my only issues wit the game have opened 8750 packs and only got two rare cards messed up I know but they said it all looks good lol I give up I them hope they get the game right in a few years
Message 3 of 5 (192 Views)

★ Novice
Jason B. that might be one of the guys I talked to not sure but he said everything was fine when it wasn't
Message 4 of 5 (187 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I talked to a lady I could not understand. And I kept saying collection issues on hut. She sent me an email with trouble shooting connection issues
Message 5 of 5 (180 Views)