NHL 15 (Xbox 360) Create A Team Glitch

by SethRoryComa

Original Post

NHL 15 (Xbox 360) Create A Team Glitch

★ Novice

every custom team i make is called the Red All Stars by the commentary in game. and when go to edit the team, their name shows as "undefined" and i cannot edit the field?

how can i fix this??

is there an update to fix this??

c'mon EA, are you guys really this lazy?!?!

Message 1 of 4 (2,559 Views)

Re: NHL 15 (Xbox 360) Create A Team Glitch

Community Manager (retired)

Have you already tried to delete and to re-install the game on your system?

To get sure that no corrupt data causing your issue, you should clear your cache:

1. From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Highlight Hard Drive Device.
  5. Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
  6. Reboot your console.

Please keep us updated.

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (2,513 Views)

★ Apprentice

How do I fix this exact same problem happening to me on my PS3.  No matter how many times I go in and create a new team, no matter what I make the team name, they're always called the "Winnipeg Jets" by arena and play by play announcers.   I do have internet and I'm running the game on its most recent update.. Even with the updates, should this be happening?  

Message 3 of 4 (2,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have also had this problem. I've cleared me cache, that didn't work. Tried different hard drives, cleared they're caches, nothing worked. I even tried deleting NHL 15 entirely (including my pro character) clearing the cache, and rebooting. Still hasn't worked and now my pro character and it's stats are gone, and the glitch still isn't fixed.
Honestly I'm super pissed off about this. I will never buy another EA game again. How hard is it to patch a glitch like literally every other game does??? Wtf EA? Get your * together.
Message 4 of 4 (1,465 Views)