NHL 15 HUT CANT SCORE ONLINE

by kalina222

Original Post

NHL 15 HUT CANT SCORE ONLINE

★★ Novice

Hello I cant score if I played online with others users HUT 15 ..in 10 matches I scored only once and I need maybe 40-50 shoots if I want score one goal..please help ea because it is very frustration...if I played offline I always win...where is problem..? my online ports is open like you recommended and I using wired connection 80 mb download an 20mb upload..please help

Message 1 of 7 (1,397 Views)

Re: NHL 15 HUT CANT SCORE ONLINE

★★★ Newbie

Its probobly something wrong with the one behind the controller. Keep on playing and you will learn how to score

Message 2 of 7 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

in all fairness, the game decides when you should score. i've had games where my players are as responsive as humans. i've had games where the computers were so unresponsive and so stupid that it made me want to throw my controller. the level of players' ability is also directly corellated with their rating, if you have a single person thats <86 overall they're a nuisance and cant do anything with the puck.

currently in division 2, this game is just very choosy with your wins. that being said, if you cant score in 10 games you need to realize that there are humans behind the other controls, that can predict what you're going to do. be better about ur game.

Message 3 of 7 (1,370 Views)

★★ Novice

If I played all star level I still win...so how can it is possible..?...if I played online no chance to score..all players is slowlly like chicken on ice...must be problem in connections..

Message 4 of 7 (1,340 Views)

★ Novice

I was scoring 6 goals a game and 42-10 two weeks ago, then they changed something and I'm lucky if I can score 2 or 3 a game. My problem is that I try things that work in hockey, like one-timers, cycling, high percentage chances, and my oppenents take chances that I don't think would ever go in in real life and score 6 goals a game now. It was skill deciding who won a while ago and now EA's like "Jokes on you, we choose who wins now."

Message 5 of 7 (1,327 Views)

★★ Novice

yes it is true, like be ea control all games and choise who win and who lose...

Message 6 of 7 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im not unfamiliar with EA deciding who wins games both fifa and NHL do this

Message 7 of 7 (762 Views)