Live The Life consistently freezing (Xbox360)

by adgrant35

Original Post

Re: Live The Life consistently freezing (Xbox360)

★★★ Newbie
Ea needs to fix this or im going to kill myself.
Message 31 of 80 (1,943 Views)

★★★ Novice

get ready to take your life, they wont, because its E - A - Sports, if its in the game, it will be, and it wont change.

Message 32 of 80 (1,918 Views)

★★★ Novice

No that is incorrect WHL LTL games are also bunk.  I can't complete the first round of the playoffs on PS3 with the Prince George Cougars.  Just freezes every time.

Message 33 of 80 (1,893 Views)

★★ Novice

For anyone wondering if they fixed the issue with the new update, the answer is a resounding no. Don't bother trying to load your LTL career, you'll just have to hard reset again.

Message 34 of 80 (1,886 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They will not be able to fix this with a patch. Some bug in the game is legitimately corrupting files; so If you have encountered this problem, you will have no choice but to start over.

Pretty inspiring to see that some people are still holding out for a solution, though. Now THAT's optimism!

Message 35 of 80 (1,873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I don't even want to start over It probably would just happen again not playing 72 games for nothing 

Message 36 of 80 (1,864 Views)

★★★ Novice

I want to know how the hell you even make it up to the playoffs? I lag in the 16th game, 23rd game or in the off days between the 33rd and 34th game.

Message 37 of 80 (1,801 Views)

★ Novice

I somehow managed to continue simming even after the playoffs were blank after my team won, THEN I WENT UNDRAFTED HAVING LED THE LEAGUE IN POINTS WITH A GAP OF 100 BETWEEN ME AND THE NEXT GUY!

got half way into my second season in the WHL and it just keeps freezing now, this is absolute garbage

Message 38 of 80 (1,773 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Now its freezing for me, too.

Just played 28 games, but can't get to 12-1-2014...

Confusedmileysad:

Message 39 of 80 (1,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too. 10/31 wtf. This game sucks now. I liked it at first and nnw i wouldnt even recommed it to my worst nightmare lol effff this
Message 40 of 80 (1,740 Views)