I dont receive any coins bonus for winning the online division title

by VPipe

Original Post

I dont receive any coins bonus for winning the online division title

★ Apprentice

Hello ea I hope that someone could answer my problem I dont get any coins bonusses for winning the online divison titles iam now in the 3rd divison please help me with my problem.

Message 1 of 5 (340 Views)

Re: I dont receive any coins bonus for winning the online division title

★★★★ Novice

It happens all the time to so many people, pretty sure EA doesn't want to solve this problem at this point or else they already would have done it lolll

Come on, it can't be THAT hard to fix...

Message 2 of 5 (306 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah I went to the live chat and they said that im gonna get a compensation and I havent even gotten anything yet well I guess that im not gonna get anything for like 30 days LOL it is a sick joke byea I mean that the problem isnt even that hard to fix but they are too lazy I guess...-_-

Message 3 of 5 (295 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm up to 95000 in coins I did receive. This has been a problem for me since early October. Please help. No coins for winning division 1 holding div 1 or daily reward
Message 4 of 5 (269 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am so mad no divisions bonus no playoff bonus and no daily log on bonus but yet they had a new era release

how about fix your game first ea before you release anymore **bleep**

cant buy packs and players without coins isn t  that what huts all about win games divisions etc and get coins to build your team

why the hell are there some many **bleep** rare gold cards as well. I have played over 800 games so far this year and thousands and thousands of games for many years and the definition of a gold and rare cards has become stupid.  9 gold jerseys in a pack of 30

we as YOU CUSTOMERS deserve a better product or at least one that works

Your company should be charged with fraud.  

I hope more people voice there dissatisfaction cause its seems after a number of calls these people dont care and stop blaming the nhl studios......your names on the package and advertised everywhere. your slogan should be EA SPORTS IT IS IN THE GAME UNTIL YOU TRY AND PLAY IT

Message 5 of 5 (267 Views)