How is this not fixed yet!!

by dale26

Original Post

How is this not fixed yet!!

★★★ Novice

Just won yet another Div 1 Title and received no bonus coins. Like it is almost March and this game still has this problem!? What is EA just waiting until NHL16 comes out and hopefully people just stop complaining about this. FIX IT!

Message 1 of 4 (294 Views)

Re: How is this not fixed yet!!

★★★ Newbie
Extremely frustrating, I'm experiencing the same problem aswell. Have you contacted EA? I did and i got 25k coins as compensation for not receiving bonuscoins for several divisiontitel-wins. I still have the same problem and now they wont give me any further compensation for missing out on bonuscoins since "I already got 25k" . How the hell am i supposed to finance my team solely on the coins you get from winning games?
Message 2 of 4 (273 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ya same here they gave me a one time compensation but it would be much better to receive the bonus coins like you are supposed to. They also told me they would file a report to the EA board and I would get an email back about that but it could take up to 14 days and that was a week ago so who knows.

Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)

★ Apprentice

I reported this problem months ago (November)

EA doesn't care because NHL 15 It was a cut and paste product or known as NHL 14 

I am out over 300000 in coins since I stared having this problem and there will be no fix as it would cost them money.

HUT is a great way to play and very entertaining but EA has made a big mess of it this year and they are just hoping that people will forget about their bad job and plus it makes people buy packs for real money and they know that's extra easy revenue they don't get for rewarding coins or pucks.  

Next season find a new game that has no ties to EA and we as consumers have that power and it is something they cant control. Yes I feel very ripped off and very mad but think I will invest my money into a company that cares about their product quality. 

And I was going to upgrade my console as well but EA may be costing Microsoft some money as well just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 4 (227 Views)