EA, Please consider NHL 16 for PC.

by oioioi98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA, Please consider NHL 16 for PC.

★★★★★ Newbie

Yesterday at build 2015 Microsoft announced that they will make APIConfused of xbox one and windows 10 so similar that it is easy to code games for both. I think this is the time to bring NHL back on PC. FIFA made it last year and i loved it on PC, but hockey is my number one sport and i don't want to waste 370€ on a console just to play NHL.

NHL has been my favourite game forever and now i can't play it. Yes, FIFA is awesome but I need hockey game and i'm sure many others do too. Now is the time because directx 12 comes out and porting will be easy.:manwink:

Message 1 of 16 (5,937 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA, Please consider NHL 16 for PC.

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback, we care about the opinions of our most dedicated fans. Answer HQ is more a place for technical help from experienced players but I will pass your feedback on to the studio.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (6,185 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback, we care about the opinions of our most dedicated fans. Answer HQ is more a place for technical help from experienced players but I will pass your feedback on to the studio.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 16 (6,186 Views)

★ Novice

I second the original posters thread. I have supported EA sports games for years but decided that after the 360 and ps3 I will not be buying a console. I can tell you that I have a large group of friends who feel this same way. With the advent of the new consoles and the shared architecture between the one/ps4/pc I do not see any reason for this to be an issue for a studio such as yours. After all these years of purchasing your games I can honestly say that if I do not see these games come to PC in the near future EA Sports can count on the fact that you will never see another dime from me.

Message 3 of 16 (5,763 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They should also bring it to SteamOS. It is such a nobrainer to do that. Right now I play on the Alienware Alpha and to have that game available to thousands of other players would be awesome.

Message 4 of 16 (5,686 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Bastian wrote:

Cheers

Basti

If you cared about your fans opinions you would stop neglecting the PC fans...

Message 5 of 16 (5,210 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No doubt this should be a no-brainer for EA to bring hockey and the rest of their sports game to pc. I own an alienware alpha console and would love to play all of EA sports games on pc with my controller. Why should people have to be forced to buy an xbox or ps4. I'm a big sports fan and gamer and sadly I will have to keep hoping EA brings all of their sports games to pc.

Message 6 of 16 (4,502 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've buying almost NHL every year on PC, PS1 and PS3 since EA NHL has been released, and i'm willing ot spend my money on NHL 16, but i can't afford another console which costs in country more 500 $ just to buy NHL 16. So please EA take a note on this matter. 

Message 7 of 16 (4,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes... there are many of us who game on our PC's when not at home and for some of us (like me) that is most of the time.  I have the consol's and the games on them but I dont get to play them................ PLEASE BRING NHL TO THE PC

Message 8 of 16 (4,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Support!  There's so few good real-sport games on Steam.  The most recent football manager is in the top 5 with 50,000 daily users, and NBA 2k15 is still in the top 100 with 3k dailies (nearly a year after release).

Message 9 of 16 (4,085 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I've been wanting to play NHL on the PC for a long time! I've been a fan of EA Sports since 2007 (hence my first NHL game was NHL 07) and I've always thought it would be better on the pc. especially now since consoles and games can be a bit expensive.

Message 10 of 16 (3,588 Views)