Re: Connection lost to EA servers at game start (HUT)

by Straatford87

Original Post

Connection lost to EA servers at game start (HUT)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

:-( At HUT game start I am told that the connection is lost to the EA servers. It has happened at least 4 times this morning. Exactly the same scenario. I hope I am not loosing contracts, coins or reputation?! I have recorded a video showing what it looks like. Please let me know if you want me to show that. This has never happened before.

The same thing happens when I try to play a single player HUT tournament. At game start I am told that I have lost connection with the EA servers and then I am thrown out from HUT. :-( I am loosing contracts. How do you get compensation for this?

Message 1 of 10 (1,258 Views)

★★ Novice
I checked, every disconnect uses 1 contract and training duration per player. I've lost 4 across the board which amounts to quite a few coins, and what's worse is I'm just not able to play. Please help EA?
Message 2 of 10 (1,231 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been playing HUT (Xbox 360) without problems for about 3 weeks. The last two days I have had connection issues. I can access HUT. Works fine. I find an opponent (online season). All good. BUT at the end of the Ultimate team/Honda loading screen (when the game is about to start) I am disconnected from the EA servers – AND I loose the game :-( I restart the Xbox 360, start NHL 15, go to HUT – all works fine. BUT at the end of the Ultimate team/Honda loading screen (when the game is about to start) I am disconnected from the EA servers – AND I loose the game :-(

Message 3 of 10 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having issue with HUT once again. It has been working fine for about one week. Today I get to the "HUT presented by Honda screen" and the game is just about to start, when I suddenly get disconnected. The same scenario every time.

NOTE: Online versus play works fine, but HUT games are not possible to start. "You have lost connection to the EA server…"

Message 4 of 10 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem this is horrible at the Honda screen it disconnects!!!!!!!
Message 5 of 10 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now it happens again. "You have lost connection to the EA Servers. Please check your network connection. You will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again." It happens at match start – the "Honda screen".

I noticed that the second top most "network indicator" is visible when this error occurs. So, if the "network spinner" is visible during the Honda screen you will loose the connection when the match is about to start :-(

I have tried switching from cable connection to wifi. The same problem each time.

Message 6 of 10 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had this same problem. As soon as the loading screen is gone I get disconnected. Only difference is for me it's not affecting contracts, only affecting my overall HUT record. Worst part is not being able to play
Message 7 of 10 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Novice

I loose contracts if I play a single player HUT game. I think I tried to start a single player tournament and then I lost a lot of contracts.

Message 8 of 10 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this some problem Frown... please help!!!!! 

Message 9 of 10 (838 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Il43l87ll5IIl24O

Hi,

Unplug your router and console from the power for about two minutes and then restart them. Please also make sure that you are using a wired ethernet connection during online gameplay, and that you've either enabled UPnP or setup port forwarding on your router:

https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/nhl/nhl-2016/nhl-16-ports

That should help to improve your connection. If you need help in setting any of this up then you can reach out to your internet provider.

Message 10 of 10 (815 Views)