Re: team difference modifiers

by leeriehle

Original Post

team difference modifiers

★★ Novice

why do you put modifiers and make so the team that has the lesser salary be better why dont you tell the truth about your team of the week gimmic its just to make people buy packs cause team of the week are actually quit high in salary and that is why i win against all star team but against the **bleep** team i am slower my golli sucks i miss the net and also 11 stick breaks and 4 injuries in one game i know you have to make it faire for the **bleep** teams but your not making it faire 11 stick breaks on wrist shots in one game lol

you will not respond cause you cant lie and if you lie and say their is no modifier then you can be finned by the better buisness bureau for scamming ppl no wonder your the worst company in america i cant beileve i wasted 800 games  at 30 min of piece and working the market for a big fat scam you didint even fix the stanley cup search issue in a month and a half thats how you value your custumers cause nhl 14 you made your cash so **bleep** nhl 14 right 

this will show how you respond 

Message 1 of 2 (191 Views)

Re: team difference modifiers

★★★★★ Apprentice

And the absolute worst part is that the cheaters prosper more then anyone else in this game and EA has never even attempted to do anything about that ever.

Nor will they as long as they keep selling these glitch rampant games to us idiots they will never fix anything.

It is as the old Leafs owner Harold Ballard said after he sold the team (not a direct quote ,approx)

Why spend money on a team that sell s out every night? And leaf fans wonder why our team has not won a Cup in over 40 years hmm ,how many other teams waiting list for season tickets is a 10 year wait?

Well i am finally learning, I am no longer a Leaf fan (unless Shanny makes miracles and they win ,a CUP ,not holding breath),Nor wil I preorder or play Hut ever again ,it is only for rich people or scammers or farmers.

Too bad too because it could be the best game I pay but it turns into the most frustrating till I turn it off as usual and find something to do actually fun.

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)