nhl 14 pack bought but doesn't open I purchased it keeps saying I lost connection

by BsO_FU-CK-ED_UP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

nhl 14 pack bought but doesn't open I purchased it keeps saying I lost connection

★★★ Newbie
Really bothering me. I've tried to open the pack I just bought but when I load the pack after it says, " you've order a pack and you need to open it now" I click X and then it says immediately after that I've lost connection to EA Servers... so I can never open my pack. And I'm able to play games online just not allowed to open my damn pack. What up with that?
Message 1 of 15 (846 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: nhl 14 pack bought but doesn't open I purchased it keeps saying I lost connection

Community Manager (retired)
The problem should be fixed now, as @BsO_FU-CK-ED_UP mentioned.

Does anybody still have this issue? Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 12 of 15 (704 Views)

All Replies

Re: nhl 14 pack bought but doesn't open I purchased it keeps saying I lost connection

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.  Previously, the only time that I've been reliably getting this lost connection is when I try to "Buy Now" on a card auction, which is beyond frustrating as well, and that problem has persisted for months.  It is shocking how buggy this game still is.

Message 2 of 15 (821 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am currently chatting with a support rep and he told me to clear the system cache...

UPDATE:  so after clearing the system cache, the problem still exists.  I was then asked to redownload my XBox Live profile...no luck...same problem.

Message 3 of 15 (813 Views)

★ Novice

I'm now being asked to open ports on my router...the first two steps seemed like stabs in the dark and now comes the hail mary!

KennThe last step that we can do is to open the ports for NHL 14, this step is to ensure that you are properly connected to the EA servers, please follow the steps in these links: http://help.ea.com/en/article/what-online-ports-should-i-open-for-nhl-14/ . You might also need to contact your ISP or router manufacturer to complete this process as well.

Message 4 of 15 (810 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That's great,  I've already opened ports, cleared caches, rebooted,  re download nhl and installed it again for an issue two weeks ago with my eashl boosts, and they just want you to go through the steps for this too.  And it seems like a lot of people have this problem.  I hope that this is resolved soon,  I spend too much this year

Message 5 of 15 (796 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hey guys,

This is a problem the dev team is aware of and hard at work to resolve.

@TyDangles : can you confirm whether you're on Xbox 360 or Xbone?
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 6 of 15 (770 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm using PlayStation 3 still have the problem with consumables hot packs keeps kicking me out of the servers.
Message 7 of 15 (757 Views)

★★★ Novice
my biggest fear is I spent thousands of USD building my team and now I can't use it!
Message 8 of 15 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I hear you, I recently took a look at how much I spent and its over 1500.   But this being the latest issue, in a string of issues,  I should have just went to the slots.  My first year in hut, and I ask why since I can't play anymore.

Message 9 of 15 (742 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm with you dude this is probably the last year i play Hut I think next year I will still purchase nhl 15 but I will play on line only and save thousands. I was stupid but it was fun but now EA has taught me a valuable lesson.
Message 10 of 15 (722 Views)