Too many loopers in first division, FIx that now EA, or refund all packs,

Message 1 of 12 (1,354 Views)

Re: nhl 14 face-off loop

Anonymous

Care to elaborate?

Message 2 of 12 (1,303 Views)

★★ Novice

A looper is someone who gets a ton of delay of game penalties intentionally which leads to the game basically freaking out. So the team who does that is usually losing so and whenever someone scores, it loops back to the same faceoff where the penalties were created. Eventually the other person will quit and the looper will get a W or the game will glitch out and give neither will get any stats. This has been an issue in many previous games

Message 3 of 12 (1,300 Views)

Anonymous

Oh I see. The "face-off loop" name threw me off. I have always referred to it as the "Take penalties-spam goalie in/out"-glitch.

At least EA has started banning people for this now.. Hope they fix it for NHL15

Message 4 of 12 (1,296 Views)

★★ Apprentice

are they really banning?

Message 5 of 12 (1,290 Views)

Anonymous

According to BaconCountry on youtube and people over at /r/hockey, yes

Message 6 of 12 (1,286 Views)

★★ Apprentice

can you link me a video where bacon talks about this?

Message 7 of 12 (1,279 Views)

Anonymous

I tried to find one but I couldn't find it. It might have been another youtuber.. 

Message 8 of 12 (1,269 Views)

★★★★ Novice
As this is annoying it can actually be used for good. One game me and a player were lagging extremely hard so I agreed for him to loop it out, ea should add a friendly quit so an exploit/glitch isn't the only way to leave the game without receiving a loss or win, of course both players would need to agree on it. When it comes to players doing it when they're losing, it's quite annoying but you can just skate the game out and it will prevent the player from looping the game out.
Message 9 of 12 (1,262 Views)

Anonymous

There used to be a feature like that in versus mode but I don't know if it is there anymore. It would be a great addition to HUT

Message 10 of 12 (1,259 Views)