moderator needed huge glitch win

by TheSlyOneLoki

Original Post

moderator needed huge glitch win

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

ok i just finished a game it ended around 2:17 EST 5/21/14 nhl 14 online ranked vs against two players under the name <removed for name and shame> i took 9 goalie interference penalties one player was taking the puck behind the net the other was protecting him with the goal tender when i didn't bite he took the goalie and just attacked my skaters i was not controling forcing the penalty i will upload all 5 highlight videos to this game showing you what he was doing i lost 3-4 also i dont mind losing a fair game or being out played i know i'm not the best nor do i claim to be but this has made me never want to play again such lack of respect and taunting me via messages during and after the game something needs to be done please ge back to me ASAP

Message 1 of 6 (416 Views)

Re: moderator needed huge glitch win

Anonymous

This is a user to user forum so nobody here can do anything about that. Contact an EA game advisor and see if they can do anything. 

Message 2 of 6 (395 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have tryed no one has goten back to me

Message 3 of 6 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have written 9 moderators and no one wants to write back nor does it seem like they care i'm giving them till friday if i hear nothing back i'm done with the ea fanchise all together 

Message 4 of 6 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

and i have been a loyal ea fan since  94 they let this go i will never buy and or endorse ea ever again

Message 5 of 6 (381 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It can take up to 2 weeks to hear back once you contact a game advisor. Did you contact a game advisor and open a case and receive a case number @TheSlyOneLoki ?  No one else here can look into cheating. That's not what Answer Headquarters is for. It is just a player helping player forum with difficulties with the game. Here is the link in case you need it: https://help.ea.com/

I prefer to get an online chat whenever I contact a game advisor. 

Message 6 of 6 (378 Views)