missing 1 million pucks

by jdog50050

Original Post

Accepted Solution

missing 1 million pucks

★ Novice
I got a player of the year patrick kane and sold it for 1,020,000 i bought someone for 20k and all of my pucks disapered i didnt even try to email them bc they dont answer those (ik from the past) just please try to fix it im sick of this. Its the 3rd time something good just disapered.
Message 1 of 9 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: missing 1 million pucks

★★★★★ Expert

Before you contact support, take a look here on how to make your account secure: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-maintain-account-security/ . Please, read the whole page. For your problem:

For security reasons, contact support but first see this page here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/. To contact support, follow this steps:

For this, you will need to contact Origin/EA support. They will gladly help you, with this problem. To contact them, see the steps below: 

*Note that some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome*

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

After this, you will get a live chat or a callback (depending on what you chosen) with an EA agent, that will be glad to help you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (471 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Before you contact support, take a look here on how to make your account secure: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-maintain-account-security/ . Please, read the whole page. For your problem:

For security reasons, contact support but first see this page here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/. To contact support, follow this steps:

For this, you will need to contact Origin/EA support. They will gladly help you, with this problem. To contact them, see the steps below: 

*Note that some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome*

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

After this, you will get a live chat or a callback (depending on what you chosen) with an EA agent, that will be glad to help you.

Message 2 of 9 (472 Views)

★ Novice
My account is safe. No hackers. How do i get my pucks back.
Message 3 of 9 (437 Views)

★ Guide

@jdog50050 wrote:
My account is safe. No hackers. How do i get my pucks back.

You DON'T. you can WASTE YOUR TIME contacting EA if you want but they will just give you teh run around if they reply at all and in the end will blame YOU for 'losing' them.

EA ONLY CARES ABOUT YOUR MONEY. since 'lost pucks' means you AREN't giving them MORE MONEY they DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ISSUE.

Seriously. If you want to WASTE YOUR TIME go to help.ea.com and contact someone from EA. ( this is a player to player help forum. another player cannot return your pucks for you)  But you can't say you weren't warned. In the end if you DIDN'T buy packs with real money or psn/microsoft points then you GOT OFF LUCKY. Take this as a FREE lesson ( it wil happen again and again ) and NEVER BUY EA PRODUCTS AGAIN. if you're like most of us you HAVE bought 'HUT packs' with money and this ISN'T the 1st time you've felt RIPPED OFF by EA. AGAIN, take this as a LESSON to NEVER BUY EA PRODUCTS AGAIN.

Message 4 of 9 (411 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well im gonna stick up for Ea here.

I lost 4 players in trade issues, and the refunded me probably 4 times the value of those players. The refunded me 500k

So they do respond, and they do help

Message 5 of 9 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost my whole team somehow. I have recently reported it but how lo g does it take for them to respond

Message 6 of 9 (334 Views)

★★ Novice

hey can you help i bougbht a pack of cards on nhl 14 HUT and i dident get my pack i need help.

Message 7 of 9 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

48-72hrs typically check your sent message regularly i had a HL hossa and my pucks disappear 2 months for them to resolve it cause this a masive issue in 14 sadly

Message 8 of 9 (299 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah stfu, they got back to me right away when i lost players a few days ago and they are reinbursing me today. EA is not cheap, they actually give a **bleep** what people say or else theyd lose business. Think about it, how many people do you think would stop giving them money if they shrugged off issues associated with their games. Its a standard business procedure to give back to customers. If they didnt get back to you its cause youre a **bleep** hole.  

Message 9 of 9 (285 Views)