Re: hut special pack 120000 pucks

by leeriehle

Original Post

hut special pack 120000 pucks

★ Newbie

Ea Sports how can you charge people 120000 pucks or 10.00$ for some **bleep** packs thats supposed to be all rare players and "the best of the best" until you open it and your highest ranked player is a 82 and just gold cards. Im sure im not the only person here that feels like they are getting ripped off every time they purchase a pack through HUT.

Message 1 of 5 (330 Views)

★ Guide

The only thing "speacial" about those packs is you have to be "special" to believe EA will give you anything at this point. They are a company of THIEVES that only care about seperating you from MORE and MORE of YOUR MONEY. Wait until they decide to DISAPEAR your ENTIRE hut portion of the game and expect you to start over for THEIR mistake. INCLUDING 'hut packs' purchased with REAL MONEY.  Strait up. EA is a company of THIEVES. They will totaly IGNORE you unles your giving them more money.

Message 2 of 5 (318 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I take it you haven't got your team back yet, How long has it been now?.......Ya I was not smart and bought one of those packs best I got was a 87 koivu... but they did warn me all gold, I really don't know about the rare thing. 

Message 3 of 5 (306 Views)

★ Guide

OF COURSE NOT. not only that after waiting a MONTH EA closed my issue and never said a word to me. toady i contact them again and they tell me it says I deleted the team MYSELF. Not sure HOW thats even POSSIBLE since i went from the TRADE PILE to using O (ps3) all the way out to the start screen.   so if i was in the TRADE PILE, and i then BACK OUT with O.........HOW and when exactly did I "delete" MY OWN team????

the answer is I DIDN'T. i WILL however be calling a local lawfirm that deals in class action law suits to see if i have a case to start againsts EA. can you IMAGINE the # of EA customers that will be HAPPY to jump onto a class action suit stating this company puts out unfinished games, over charges for 'services' rendored and then DELETES those 'services' and blames the CUSTOMER for doing it themselves? it makes me think of the tobbaco co.'s class action suits. I mean the people form SIM CITY alone are enough to put a dent in that profit margin EA can't seem to make large enough. MAYBE then they'll WAKE UP and notice they are HEMORAGING customers due to TERRIBLE UNFINISHED GAMES that result in PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM that IF EA resolves at ALL they take theri SWEET TIME doing it.   people have been complaining about cards/pucks disapearing during trades/auction sales since AT LEAST december. has EA fixed the problem yet? OF COURSE NOT. they are onto making an EVEN WORSE NHL15 and slapping out an UNFINISHED (i'm sure wouldn't have bought it even if it WAS released on PS3&4) Titenfall. and all the problems THOSE games have EA will IGNORE while they push out the NEXT generation of UNFINISHED GLITCHY if not outright BROKEN games.

This cycle does't end until thier PROFIT's end. they won't be profiting any more off of me. and if a law firm and I have ANYTHING to say about it. that profit margin may be shrinking SOONER rather than LATER.  At this point I have no other alternitive left to me than legal recourse. i got a 'call back' from a WORTHLESS INDIVIDUAL that works for EA who got pissy with me and told me if i kept yelling at him he would hang up on me. i laughed. i lowered my tone ( though i was FAR from yelling) and explained to him that i wasn't yelling, not HAD i yelled at him. that IF i had yelled at him he'd know it because the other people in the room around him would be staring at him right now. no sooner did i finsih saying this than he HUNG UP ON ME. i asked the person in the 'live chat' i was taking with wat the resolution was on the CLOSED issue that i got NO results from. he said  " The advisor have closed the case because as per the advisor has provided you the required information. "   so i guess in EA's eyes HANGING UP on a customer for TALKING to them is "providing the required information"     NEED I SAY MORE??????

EA cares about ONE thing. YOUR MONEY and HOW DO WE GET MORE OF YOUR MONEY.     

THATS IT

Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ea is a cash grab ,if they spent even a fraction of time or efort into fixing the game rather then flooding it with new way overrated players and adding higher value packs twice a week .

Are they going out of business ? Because the  way they just keep flooding the game with new extra cost packs twice a week and adding in super players at a very alarming rate ,and never fixing the game seems like they just gave up.

I just spent over 150K pucks again today on these supposed new players of the year and got my highest card an 83 gold A.Anismov regular ,Yaaaaaaaaa.

I love this game !!!!!!

Wow i wish you type in a sarcastic tone!!!!!

I would have no problem with getting sh#t all in packs ever if the game actually played half decent but its pure garbage and they do nothing ?

Def never buying anything from EA again.

Protest or they will just do the same to NHL 15.

Message 5 of 5 (281 Views)