Re: dissapearing hut players

by jonesyythegreat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

dissapearing hut players

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am a fairly hardcore hut gamer and when I logged on today I noticed that my totw Shea Weber totw mike Richards Patrick sharp jakub voracek Sam gagner dany Heatley and many other cards were gone. When I checked in my trade pile it said they were all bought for 100 pucks. I am on Xbox and if anyone bought one of those players please message me or if there is a solution please help. I spent $40 on packs so any help would be appreciated thank you

Message 1 of 7 (1,363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: disappearing hut players

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well this is a major problem. You probably want to consider who could of done that. But if you explain this to EA Support they will give you a reference code and you will get your players back it may just take a few weeks. But everything will fix itself out. As long as you do what you need to do. Which was explained in this answer.

-If I helped you I could really use the XP. It really helps me out a lot and means a lot. Thanks Confusedmileyvery-happy: 

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,358 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well this is a major problem. You probably want to consider who could of done that. But if you explain this to EA Support they will give you a reference code and you will get your players back it may just take a few weeks. But everything will fix itself out. As long as you do what you need to do. Which was explained in this answer.

-If I helped you I could really use the XP. It really helps me out a lot and means a lot. Thanks Confusedmileyvery-happy: 

Message 2 of 7 (1,359 Views)

★ Novice

thank you very much you have helped a lot I appreciate itConfusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 7 (1,321 Views)

★★ Novice

the e.a. help line doesnt exist anymore. you have to go online and wait. which makes things frustrating

Message 4 of 7 (1,292 Views)

★★ Novice

are you having problems with disappearing players.  And now there telling me that the packs we buy and build are players and there durations up they dont stay on there indefinatly . All the money we spend on pack to build our players up

Message 5 of 7 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I've spent $125 on packs and haven't gotten **bleep**.

In other words, GO **bleep**ING CRY ABOUT THE PLAYERS YOU LOST.
Message 6 of 7 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie
5 of my players have recently dissapeared, first it was CDM Alaba, then it was Ajren Robben, then Manuel Neuer, then after that a recently purchased Alexis Sanchez and then after that Di Maria! I was only compensated for Alaba, I just hope EA will give me my coins back that I spent a lot of real money to get.
Message 7 of 7 (931 Views)