consumables

by Anonymous

Original Post

Accepted Solution

consumables

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

hi

Players can hold 60 consumables in their collection at one time.

But i See of YouTube have player 80  consumables.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_ltbzQHYVY

Message 1 of 2 (230 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: consumables

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is also a ton of people who cheat and exploit the game yet EA won't ban anyone because thye don't want to lose money.

The multiple accounts have gotten out of control ,75% of all cards in HUT are currently being sold by accounts blatantly farming with all names very similar and times of auctions all less then 30 seconds apart .

All i can say is no matter how good NHL15 is it will be plagued with problems just liek every other garabge NHL game EA has made in its history.

The games arevery good but its the programing of AI that ruins the entire game also EA's lack for any clue on how to stop all the cheaters and yet EA seems to cater to the famrers more because they buy multiple copies and spend $ on HUT cards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (241 Views)

All Replies

Re: consumables

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is also a ton of people who cheat and exploit the game yet EA won't ban anyone because thye don't want to lose money.

The multiple accounts have gotten out of control ,75% of all cards in HUT are currently being sold by accounts blatantly farming with all names very similar and times of auctions all less then 30 seconds apart .

All i can say is no matter how good NHL15 is it will be plagued with problems just liek every other garabge NHL game EA has made in its history.

The games arevery good but its the programing of AI that ruins the entire game also EA's lack for any clue on how to stop all the cheaters and yet EA seems to cater to the famrers more because they buy multiple copies and spend $ on HUT cards.

Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)