Re: Nhl14 alternate jersey code

by PixelsAndPints

Original Post

Re: [Workaround] Nhl14 alternate jersey code

★ Apprentice

ALMOST ALL JERSEYS WERE UNLOCKED AUTOMATICALLY SO YOU DON'T NEED ANY CODES!!!! THERE ARE ONLY CALGARY AND BUFFALO ALTERNATE JERSEYS MISSING RIGHT NOW.

Message 41 of 58 (7,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else having issues with this? I play as the MN Wild, and sometimes the new road jerseys are unlocked, and other times it not. What the hell? Any tips or anything?

Message 42 of 58 (6,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can only use the San Jose jerseys and Minnesota away jersey with the latest roster update. If I load my roster or go back to defaults they are locked again. I really hope that there will be a code.

Message 43 of 58 (6,773 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the help!:catembarrassed:

Message 44 of 58 (6,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thx that worked
Message 45 of 58 (6,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the workaround, but it doesn't work for me. I'm drafted to the Wild and I'm @ the Sharks in my season. So, I'm literally screwed until this 'code' comes out. None of the jerseys will work, even the ones that I have unlocked. 

Message 46 of 58 (4,481 Views)

Re: Calgary's New Jerseys Are Here

Message 47 of 58 (3,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its really not gonna let me play gm mode because of this?

Message 48 of 58 (3,309 Views)

★ Novice

i've been drafted by calgary (its just the alternate jersey no big deal) but i just played against the shark and i can't see the jersey

can someone help me , i already try and get the last update roster but nothing change.

Message 49 of 58 (2,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey i am having truble just getting on to the EA server from my Xbox acc. i have reloaded deleated and checked my account on this site any ideay!!!!.

Message 50 of 58 (2,728 Views)