Why is my Online Team Play Lagging and delayed

by tapdout1988

Original Post

Why is my Online Team Play Lagging and delayed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i've been having this issue with my online team play or online versus mode, every other game is smooth as can be, i have done pretty much everything that i can do, is there lag in the servers or something? the loading screen is slow, and when i'm skating it seems like its sluggish, sometimes my screen jumps and has little lag, and then when i turn my player it seems as if the game is running slow.

i've contacted sony playstation canada and they said to contact you guys.

this has been doing this the past few months, my connection signal is 100%.. it use to run super smooth and now it's been running sluggish.

if one of the the ea sports people can contact me via phone it would be much easier to communicate.

also is there a way to report goalies who come out of the net like a complete idiot and ruin the game for others, when youve never done anything to them to act the way they are

Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)

Re: Why is my Online Team Play Lagging and delayed

★★ Apprentice

bump

Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

Re: Why is my Online Team Play Lagging and delayed

★★★ Apprentice

There is nothing you can do except praying god. EA won't do anything. I call them... They say it's our connection lol. I'm using 2 different ISP at my place, Bell and videotron. I've got this issue on Xbox and ps3. I play directly in the modem with no router interffering.. EA.... honestly... why?????

Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)