Why is it for 2 monthsof buyinhg packs every day I get not one card over 82 rating ?

by leeriehle

Original Post

Why is it for 2 monthsof buyinhg packs every day I get not one card over 82 rating ?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have been buying packs since start of game and was getting pretty good cards ,very random ,but yet once in a while.

All of a sudden about 2 months ago,when they started flooding the market with uber overrated players,my luck changed drastically.

Just when everyone wants all the new cards i was no different ,I sold everything I had trying to get good cards ,I now end up with absolutely nothing!!

I received 2 cards worth over 2K in all that tiem buying packs everyday and they were a 88 MS Doan 30K,and a 78 HFC Komisarek.

Yet thats normal I called in to tell EA theres a problem I get nothing not even a free pack .

Then i cal back again and agin and agin ,finally getting a supervisor who does nothing but hangs up on me because apparently EA can record your conversatin but EA will hang up on you if you say you will record them.

I wasnt even recording him but he hung up on me anyways so if you expect service from EA dont waste your time .

DO  NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM EA THEY ARE A RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 1 (120 Views)