What subhuman made nhl 2k14 and how do I take them to court for harassment?

by fckyrslf78bionic

Original Post

What subhuman made nhl 2k14 and how do I take them to court for harassment?

★★★ Newbie
This is not the most irritating game...this is the most irritating thing that has ever existed. This is the most obviously unfair *bag ever created.

keep in mind I grew up playing hockey all the way through high school, I grew up with it, I've followed it my whole life, so don't give me this * about "learn the game" or I need to play this video game more. What I'm about to outline has nothing to do with how you play the game, it has to do with programming and design.

On rookie settings I win games big, not challenging. Then when I go to pro level it's like my players are using the butt ends of their sticks and every player on the computer team is nothing but Mario Lemieuxs. About 9 of them on the ice at once is what it feels like. Aside from the fact that I get bs penalties called against me, don't win face offs, passes can't get through near as much as them, or they can take the puck away from me the instant it touches my stick so much and I can't do * to them...forget all that malarkey that's small potatoes here's the problem...

The game is so predictable in how it's going to screw you and when. If you get up one goal, expect for your goalie to give up about five goals quick, goals that no goalie ever would allow in. Expect phantom penalties, oh and the computer dosnt get penalties even obvious ones.

Putting this game in public is harassment. You're harassing good people, who want to play a game, to the point of making perfectly calm individuals want to break coffee tables with their bare hands. That's not right.
Message 1 of 1 (549 Views)