Re: What should I do?

by leeriehle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What should I do?

★★★ Newbie
I'm planning on getting nhl 15 when it comes out,but I've already spent a lot of money and time on my nhl 14 hut. Is there anyway that when nhl 15 comes out you can transfer the team or the pucks from nhl 14 to it?
Message 1 of 4 (232 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

No you won't be able to transfer anything but EA has a returning customer bonus of up to 150k pucks I believe.

You will have to read about it on EA's site i can't remember all the guidelines something like amount of games played, plus bonus for amount of cards in collection.

Also some people will still likely play nhl14 and want to trade pucks but be careful on any transaction involving trust as I trust no one online, especially in this game, there a re a TON of cheaters ,scammers ,hackers in this game.

After  having played 5 years and it is the exact same game with the exact same flaws glitches(add in new rosters and a few new patches, updates ,in most cases were even worse glitch repairs) and I am not falliing for the banana in the tail pipe gag again.

IF EA proves they have actually made a LONG overdue entirely new game that is actually playable in at least 2 modes( zero confidence this will be accomplished) I will never buy anything from them again after this years travesty.

My only advise to all is do not pre order wait and see if it is actually worth it!!!

It is like pre ordering a boat from a company each year  which the last 5 you bought sunk in one year for various reasons !!

If you all want to give your money away my pathetic HUT team is always taking pitty donations.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

No you won't be able to transfer anything but EA has a returning customer bonus of up to 150k pucks I believe.

You will have to read about it on EA's site i can't remember all the guidelines something like amount of games played, plus bonus for amount of cards in collection.

Also some people will still likely play nhl14 and want to trade pucks but be careful on any transaction involving trust as I trust no one online, especially in this game, there a re a TON of cheaters ,scammers ,hackers in this game.

After  having played 5 years and it is the exact same game with the exact same flaws glitches(add in new rosters and a few new patches, updates ,in most cases were even worse glitch repairs) and I am not falliing for the banana in the tail pipe gag again.

IF EA proves they have actually made a LONG overdue entirely new game that is actually playable in at least 2 modes( zero confidence this will be accomplished) I will never buy anything from them again after this years travesty.

My only advise to all is do not pre order wait and see if it is actually worth it!!!

It is like pre ordering a boat from a company each year  which the last 5 you bought sunk in one year for various reasons !!

If you all want to give your money away my pathetic HUT team is always taking pitty donations.

Message 2 of 4 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks, that helps alot Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (221 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry for bitterness but i had a real bad HUT year ,got 3 day ban instead of help for no reason  and they still won't reply to why .

Since then  had another issue and was talking to customer service to find the reason listed for my ban was they said a card I bought and din't recieve was a scam even though I showed them the proof and i have played online games since Ultima online came out and have NEVER cheated or been banned for any reason so the accusation alone makes me sick.(BTW Ultima has been online for along time ,like 15 years so not like I am going to  change now)

So just find it hard to believe NHL 15 will be playable because IMO all versions I have played since 2010 are completely unplayable and should have been rejects not even available to the public as the flaws are so drastic it is not even hockey.

Message 4 of 4 (219 Views)