The ea Hut packs Biggest ripoff EVER RANDOM MY ASS

by xxfullcl1px

Original Post

Re: The ea Hut packs Biggest rip-off EVER RANDOM MY ASS

★★★★★ Apprentice

Holy sh@t!!! I buy a featured card because I think I have little to no chance in getting that card and literally I get that same card in a pack right after. I seriously just bought a Eric Stall for cheap then pulled him in a 17,500 pack. I did the same with C. Stewert and even a few of the finland guys. I have yet eto complete most of my NHL teams and have barely any other featured cards. Why cant I start getting some of those instead of recieving mostly doubles. Thanks wating my time and luck of the draw. I wont pull anything after i pull something that high of a card. I managed to pull three 87 overall cards but none were worth a thing. Franzen went for 2500 and I still have Andrew Ladd and Zajac because you guys flooded the market with so many of these guys they are worthless. I pulled zajac 4 times now. What gives?:catmad:

Message 11 of 23 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Novice

he's rare lol

Message 12 of 23 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Novice

had 9 dollars on paypal extra so i bought three packs  to  of the higher 17,500 packs and one mid  got a  hut live  stewart  10 k pucks   a koivu 2000 pucks the rest i just deleted  thats how bad this **bleep** is.   the the mid pack  3 rare cards it says Standard smile   aasham  gustavsson and b straight   3 contract cards  a goalie traing card  two lame jersys and  2 + 7 checking cards.  EA  YOU TELLL  ME  OUT OF THAT PACK WHAT IS RARE

Message 13 of 23 (1,102 Views)

★ Guide

There's a reason EA was voted worst CO. in America even over the CABLE NETWORKS

Message 14 of 23 (1,099 Views)

Re: The ea Hut packs Biggest ripoff EVER RANDOM MY ASS

★ Novice

Had an issue with this myself.

My team's main goalie is Nabokov--no slouch, but not exactly Roberto Luongo, either.  What's keeping me on the sidelines is that I can't play Nabby non-stop, but I just flat-out do not have a proper back-up.  All my NHL goalies are silver, and all my gold goalies are minor leaguers.

So I decided to spring for one of those jumbo packs that was all gold, player-heavy, all that happy horse manure.  75,000 pucks, which pretty much cleaned me out.

AND NOT A SINGLE GOALIE IN THE PACK.  ZERO.  ZILCH.  NOT ONE.

Kind of hard to keep playing a card game when it looks for all the world like the deck is stacked, n'est ce pas?

Message 15 of 23 (1,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

the game is trash  they advertise over and over all this rare stuff.   lets see  after playing  tons of games.  and working the market lets see i had  about a 4 million puck team. well  they advertised these super packs for 75000   so i decided  well  this would be the time to  find these  special hut live cards  or  milestones.   so i sold  datysuk  ovechkin   sold  a stamkos  and  tons of other   high end  standard players.  now within the last week or so  i have went through  5  to 6 million pucks in packs.    did i get anything  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sure i got  a  standard duchene  a suter and few others  all under 100 k pucks.. 6 million pucks  and  if i am lucky  i made a million back! and a few low end  hut live cards.    but come on now   6 million pucks  and i cant get a  crosby  a ovechkin  a stamkos  a charra  a toews  a kane  a nash a pietranglo a  weber standard. Besides  the hut live  cards of anyone worth a damn.  these packs are fixed. or someone knows a secret that i dont.

i see tons of people with the same  team names  having  all these high end cards. like yesterday  they announced the  perry card  rare.  this same kid has it  like he has every card that ever comes out thats rare.  but i buy 6 million in packs but cant get a thing.

now i make decent money so  i spent a good amoutn on packs as well.  and  feel completely ripped off  enough to want to beat someone senceless....... two years in a row  i been screwed by this company.  last year i  spent maybe 200  dollars on packs and out the blue  my team  was  completely deleted  and  ea did nothing  for me then  either.  so  i dont expect them  to answer this either.  besides there  so called  garbage replys.  Sorry  the  packs are completely random  and we cant do nothing for you because we are a money hugry bitch company!!!!

Message 16 of 23 (1,072 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm not as happy as i could be, But last year i got an ovechkin in a free pack, This year best i got was a 88 milestone alfredsson, I have a friend who was buying those mega packs and he is getting massive good players(good for me because i am getting the doubles, leftovers and whatever else) Keep playing and not buying, Look for the good trades and make the pucks, As for the guy who sold all the big guys, Not to bright, you could have bought the guys you wanted. keep on pluggin and see you on the ice.  

Message 17 of 23 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah it's a pretty widespread issue among HUT players. The mode is so addicting but when you want to use one of the main functions of the mode and pull the same overall 80-82 rated players. It's an issue.

You can't have half the league or more considered rare. There is no way. The rare cards should be your ovechkins, crosbys, dats, and so on. The feature packs to me are the biggest problem, I've never received even one good item from these. They do need to be guaranteed. Right now, the only people that have an "ultimate team" are those who puck trading with 10-20 silver accounts and are willing to spend 4-8 hours a day doing so.
Message 18 of 23 (1,007 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have spent over 2k real money not even noticing buying those stupid 10 and 20$ packs here and there . If  I had realised how much I was spending I never would have, I am def not rich or well off or have my parents to pay my bills.

Yet with that much money spent i got one regular ovechkin ever .

How you think I feel?

It really is criminal what EA is doing to people who pay to play a game.

I then sold Ovy trying to see if I could get some cards and make a more  balanced  team .

After that it all went donhill I never received another card over 500K and spent over 8 mil after all the buying and selling of my teams cards and atm have not one single HUT LIVE card or MS or anything worth more then 30k and 0 pucks so never will spend a penny on an EA product again ,I really wish I could afford a lawyer to sue them.

Message 19 of 23 (990 Views)

★★★ Novice
If earning pucks were simpler, I'm sure a lot of people would be able to save their money. Problem is you get maybe 600-700 pucks per game. That means you have to play for hours to get one 17,500k pack.

The system is flawed. I don't think any of us are sitting here saying we expect an ovi in each pack. But please, no need for a 73 overall shiny gold(rare). That's what I got in one pack yesterday.
Message 20 of 23 (987 Views)