The REAL EA experience

by igotrippedoff47

Original Post

The REAL EA experience

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've been buying and playing EA sports NHL series for 4 years or so. Every year the game gets worse, and the online experience more frustrating. Its evident to me now that the game is not designed for fun, or for the best players to win. These games are wrought with glitches and spending more money at the playstation store on all the extras that EA design for you to purchase after you purchase the game. Without these add ons your ability to compete will diminish.

On top of the poor online experience, with confusing game interface, and poor server connectivity problems. There is also poor customer service and communication.  This answer HQ is proof of that, and is an insult to consumers. Instead of getting a letter or email to someone who will listen to a legitimate complaint, this post will go onto a web page no one will read. I may get a generic answer form a moderator with a cut and paste tool. 

NHL14 looks great, sounds like the real thing, but I don't know how the NHL could endorse a product that plays like it does. I'll never purchase another EA product again. Theres no entertainment value or participation in the game. I'm tired of getting ripped off for extra purchases, and unjustified losses due to poor AI interference. Theres not much fun in a game you spend more time spectating, than playing. Unfortunate that EA has the monopoly on hockey. I hope to see some better competition in the future. It might not look as great, but could easily be more fun.

Message 1 of 3 (157 Views)

Re: The REAL EA experience

Community Manager

I have moved your post to the relevant AHQ board. The idea exchange is used to make suggestions that may improve the usage and functionality of AHQ.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)

Re: The REAL EA experience

★★★ Newbie

I understand. This post gets a board all on its own. Its funny, i used the live chat help, and was given a link to post a complaint that lead me to that location. I feel like instead of admitting to, answering, or debating on it. Its just going to get swept under the online forum carpet.

Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)