Regular players compared to hut live, milestone, winter classic etc.

by mjbry

Original Post

Regular players compared to hut live, milestone, winter classic etc.

★★★★ Apprentice

Dose anyone know which players play better, I've noticed even though many of the players are ranked higher they don't play as well. Also opinions on Crosby. Normal card vs. winter classic vs. hut live. Anyone notice a difference. Everyone's opinions would be greatly appreciated.  

Message 1 of 4 (1,453 Views)

Re: Regular players compared to hut live, milestone, winter classic etc.

★★★ Newbie

Well the stats of Hut players depends on the kind of hut card. Example, if you have a regular Crosby and a winter classic Crosby, the winter classic Crosby will have higher stats because its level of rareness is higher than the original Crosby but you can always boost the regular Crosby with training cosumables. I.E  skating,shooting,defensive, Captain and Assitant cards. This work for EVERY HUT player.

Message 2 of 4 (1,449 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I understand that but, in turn which card you you rather have (Crosby winter classic and the normal are both 96) besides getting the bonus pucks for getting the penguins entire team with the regular card. My question is. Is one better than the other. Would there be a difference if you had him on a line with two other regular cards, mixed up with winter classic or hut live cards or would the cards be the same all round. Or on other terms what benefit would it be to have the winter classic over the regular or vise versa.   

Message 3 of 4 (1,446 Views)

★ Guide

There is no "benefit" between the 2. The only way to get a BETTER --in this example-- Crosby card would be to get a milestone or POTW card which will be a HIGHER rating. The only real difference you already said. You MUST have the REGULAR card to get the team bonus.

Message 4 of 4 (1,427 Views)