Re: Quiet custom music in NHL14, Normal volume on Xbox Home/Dashboard

by JalapenoJeppe

Original Post

Quiet custom music in NHL14, Normal volume on Xbox Home/Dashboard

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Heyhey!

Got some music playlists on my Xbox360 recently and the volume on them is just fine, how it should be, when I'm at the Xbox Dashboard/Home.

But once I get ingame, playing custom music playlists on EATrax, the music is really quiet, like 1/4 of the normal sound, with the menu volume being at max ingame.

And once I go back to Xbox Dashboard/Home, the music turns itself up back to normal, like it should be, which seems bit odd to me, I got no idea why it does that so I thought I might as well look for some help here or so.

Any ideas why? I'm not experienced with this at all really, but yeah, the game turns the music volume down to around 1/4 or something like that, compared ot the normal sound on Xbox Dashboard/Home.

Even tried to put Xbox music on max, save a playlist, then put the playlist on EATrax but no success with that either, was just some crazy idea I thought of but yeah, nothing has worked so far.

Is there a workaround?

Message 1 of 3 (373 Views)

★★ Novice

If the music is in EATrax, then I know what you mean. It's the same on the PS3. I have found the only was to help is to adjust the volume on your TV or home theatre system accoringly.

Message 2 of 3 (331 Views)

★ Novice

I see, yeah it's the custom music on EATrax.

I guess sorting out the volume on TV and/or sound systems are the only way to go then for now, was hoping there would be an "easy" solution but will see how it goes later on. Think I will just have to stick with the volume changing on TV etc until more news comes up.

Message 3 of 3 (311 Views)