Question about lost/missing items...

by ScaeTheGreat

Original Post

Lost my fut players and coin

★★★ Newbie
I'm so fuming right now lost my players and coins on the 22 February and still nothing has been done they said there best supervisor will sort it they haven't
Message 11 of 19 (262 Views)

Re: I HAVE BEEN HACKED!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

plz i want my things back i was having many money ..plz can iget my money back even you give me 100k it will be ok my origen is [edit: email address removed]

Message 12 of 19 (252 Views)

Re: Question about lost/missing items...

★★★ Newbie
I bought a pack and then it went to the loading screen and froze, I didn't get the pack back
Message 13 of 19 (233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA I didnt mean to post this on the PC account but my PS3 account, I atcually bought a middle Perry and it never loaded can someone help

Message 14 of 19 (231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello somebody help me I lost 700,000 Piece and n.backstrom (ehr player) when I wanted to bet on pavel datsyuk When everything finished and expire I lost all my money and player (n. backstrom) Please help my thank you ( thats appened today ) **bleep** Frown

Message 15 of 19 (226 Views)

★★ Novice

5 minutes?!?!?!    I'm on day 37...   same thing, escalate the issue, must investigate your claim....  Multiple Emails saying "I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you"

The large investment i made to a player i didn't received has crippled my progress in HUT and have just about completely stopped playing it.   This has been an incredibly dissapointing experiance.  

Message 16 of 19 (199 Views)

★ Novice
I had a POTG brad Marchand in my active roster and wanted to sell him so I sent him to my trade pile and he disappeared. It says he is unlisted on the companion app but can't do anything with it with the same problem on the game itself PLEASE HELP!!!!! He is worth a lot of pucks to me and would like him back!
Message 17 of 19 (168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me in FIFA 14, i packed TOTS Suarez and he popped up as TOTS in the card flash but when i viewed him later in club he was normal and had the 88 rated stats and was 88 rated, EA, The Troll Legends, have robbed me.

@ScaeTheGreat wrote:

Why is it that I have had to wait over two months to hear anything about the pucks that I lost? I have emailed numerous times (7, 8, I have lost count by now) and did not even receive responses to my last several emails. I have never been offered the option for a Live Chat help session and have not been able to find another way to access it. I am sick of sending the same email that does not get replied to. I would give the EA Customer Experience about a 2/10 at how they have handled this situation. I find it incredibly rude that my emails are ignored, as any sort of response would at least show some effort on their part.

Message 18 of 19 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

NVM

Message 19 of 19 (154 Views)