Re: Purchased mega thanksgiving not opening but took money

by lmelmu1258

Original Post

Purchased mega thanksgiving not opening but took money

★ Novice

Hey all, I bought the megapack thanksgiving special and it was frozen on the loading screen after a while it stopped and nothing happens...just now a red exclamation mark next to the mega pack and all the money is gone so I cant order another one...help

Message 1 of 8 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This happend to me too, i lost the money but didnt get the pack.. And it isn't in "my packs" either
Message 2 of 8 (262 Views)

★ Novice

Exactly that and you get a red mark now at the store

Message 3 of 8 (258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i know i left it to load didnt disconnect or nothing sat there for how long tried to go back into it to see if the purchase went through n it wouldnt even open it up im furious is there someone you can email .. ea is just becoming thieves

Message 4 of 8 (256 Views)

★ Novice

I did exactly that too just waited lol!! ^ I dont know man and seems just us 2?! I contacted help and they said "Oh just connectivity issues" and im like that is BS cuz all the other packs work so its not connectivity at all, it's something about the server when buying the limited time packs. just didnt process right so it is a problem in their end. i hope they fix omgosh.

Message 5 of 8 (248 Views)

★★★ Novice

i contacted help and there like u have to contact the third party n then i told em i bought two already and the worked and i didnt disconnect n i just made the purchase  then there like in that case youll have to wait 4-5 hours then contact us again ????? like do your **bleep**ing job EA

Message 6 of 8 (243 Views)

★ Novice

Ya. I dont even know. and not the packs are gone along with our money :/

Message 7 of 8 (205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here, I looked for it and I got nothing, it just went back to store
Message 8 of 8 (164 Views)