Re: Penalties in EASHL

by ottsens19

Original Post

Penalties in EASHL

★ Novice

Why is interference called when you finish a check?  The second after an opponent releases the puck, and Im already on my way into hitting him, it should not be intereference.  It happens all the time in the NHL.  I understand if I hit the guy a few seconds after he releases it, but not right away.

After I win a face-off, the defensemen from the other team barrels in and runs me over, often injuring me.  Shouldn't that be interference? 

EA, do you have something against defense?  Poke checks and Stick lifts more times than not turn into penalties.  The tripping physics definitely need work.  Ive never taken so many tripping penalties reaching for pucks, attempting to block shots or passes, or just trying to strip an opponent of the puck. 

The worst is when you hit Left Bumper to block a pass or shot and someone skates by and trips over you to get a penatly. 

Also, users goalies seem to be allowed to skate out of the net and bump an opposing player to draw a goaltender interference penalty!

It also seems defensemen are allowed to check people into their own goalies to draw goaltender interference penalties.  

Please help EA!!!

Message 1 of 4 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yupp pretty much is how that is, i was a top player from NHL 10-13 in EASHL played about 100 games in 14 and got tired of the tilted ice if you were vsn any frenchies anything was ok for them but you couldnt so i simply just quit playing EASHL, HUT packs i couldnt agree more with you i pull better players outta silver packs than i evr have in gold or special packs. my pt is you not french u dont get anything, cause they are 85% of the server. ive been playing EA NHL games from the start im now on the verge of quitting buying there lame product yr after yr nhl 14 more like nhl 11, 12 sucked and so did 13. no proper fixes come nhl 15 demo EA can say good bye to me!

Message 2 of 4 (513 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I agree with you 100%! Another few stupid penalties are, charging, elbowing and boarding! Charging is called for no apparent reason at times. For some reason your player will "elbow" the other player when you press "hit" not "elbow".
And finally boarding; you can be called for boarding if you rub a guy out along the boards when they're right next to the boards! EA hates people that hit for some reason or they just never tested their game before releasing it. It's so stupid....
Message 3 of 4 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

its no differnt in HUT either ill use any1 and get a elbowing PIM hitting chara how that work hes 7"2 on skates but i get elbowing PIM using hossa......i OBV elbowed him in the groin than. thats why i quit playing EASHL always titled ice 1 way or another, hey EA u want skill to showup again in your product? simple fix put 2 line pass back into the game for OTP/CLUB look at that problem solved, bye bye cherry pickers, now the D would stand more of a chance to keep up for 1 and wouldnt need to panic every time they get a rush coming there way that forces them to hit recklessly that results in PIM's 9/10 and for god sake get rid of board play ability if no1 is acttually battling for the puck or holding sum1 against the boards to get the puck, sorry but nvr have i seen or done that irl hockey, its called unrealistic us users that play regularly want realisum you know like irl!

Message 4 of 4 (502 Views)