PS3 freeze when loading hut mode NHL 14

by ToMz997

Original Post

PS3 freeze when loading hut mode NHL 14

★★ Novice
My PS3 freeze 50 percent of the time when trying to access HUT MODE of NHL 14 !!! All my others games works well !

When freezing, I try to quit the game and my ps3 make three hip bip bip sound and reboot ! Grrrrr!
Message 1 of 13 (2,949 Views)

Re: PS3 freeze when loading hut mode NHL 14

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Grrrrrrr!!!! I hate NHL HUT FREEZING !!!! Nhl is **bleep**ing **bleep** ! Next freeze... I'll throw my game to the TRASH !!!!
Message 2 of 13 (2,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you also purchase the game from the Playstation Network?

I wonder if the problem occurs only with people who actually downloaded the game from the PSN.

My playstation freezes 50% of the time I load HUT too, but I noticed that if I wait for the video shown in the TV from the home screen to finish, it rarely crashes...

Message 3 of 13 (2,836 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and I bought the game on disc. It's worse since BF4 has come out...  I don't know if the servers are to blame.

Message 4 of 13 (2,780 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem . . . it's almost enough to turn me off the game. I'll try waiting for the video to finish . . . (already takes ages to load game . . . )

might be my last hockey game purchase. 

Thanks for the Tip

Message 5 of 13 (2,758 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Normally freezes 1/3 of the time.. 2/3 of the time on a bad day... its ok tho.. its not like I have anything I want to do besides watch nhl 14 load 5 times a day.. its not like it take forever to load anyway.. lol
Message 6 of 13 (2,503 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ps. I have the physical game. And is still freezes even if I let it load for and hour.. all ea games freeze.. they won't fix it because its not an issue for them.. its not like there is any competition for ea that poses a threat to create a better game
Message 7 of 13 (2,498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

physical game and we cant finish a game anymore. is this a disc problem.

Message 8 of 13 (2,476 Views)

★ Novice
i find if you do something other than hut when first loading the game hut will load. before going to hut, do a free skate then load hut and it should freeze.
Message 9 of 13 (2,459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I had this problem before and tried several things, I noticed it is crashing if you load HUT while the video is playing in the small TV at the beginning.

If you want a quick way to skip the video, press R2 (on ps3) to set your social sharing setting, set it to disabled (or enabled if you want) - (you can also load the manual and quit as soon as it loads), you'll be back at the home screen without the video playing.

I loaded HUT more than 100 times without any crash by doing this.

Message 10 of 13 (2,456 Views)