PS3 Live the Life Freezing when I score goal

by vipe54

Original Post

PS3 Live the Life Freezing when I score goal

★★★ Newbie

So every time when i score goal on Live the Life my PS3 freezes.

Anyone else has this? 

Can i fix it someway?

Message 1 of 4 (755 Views)

Re: PS3 Live the Life Freezing when I score goal

★★ Novice

that's not only place the game freezes they did hob job and wont admit there mistakes!:mansad:

Message 2 of 4 (708 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this problem too. I was playing Live The Life just fine up until 10/23 when I got distracted by HUT for awhile. I now come back to LTL and find that every time I score a goal, the game freezes and requires that I restart my PS3. I removed all custom music, in fact I deleted all music from PS3 to ensure nothing was in the way. Deleted the game data, restarted the game and re-downloaded the patch. Even tried creating a new LTL player on a different team. Nothing has fixed this issue. This bug makes playing LTL impossible. Assistance would be appreciated.
Message 3 of 4 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nevermind, it seems I may have been able to resolve this problem. I removed all game save data for NHL 14 and the freezes stopped. I was then able to restore my LTL save games and everything seems to be working as expected. It would seem that this problem happens when the save game data is corrupted. Try copying it off to a usb stick, deleting it, restarting the game to rebuild everything and then restoring your live the life save game from usb. Worked for me at least.
Message 4 of 4 (660 Views)