Original Post

Re: Origin account hacked and all players stolen from HUT Team

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So [Removed - Admin.] is a hacker

Message 11 of 18 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just had my HUT team hacked two days ago. I hate to admit how much real money I've spent on my team, but I had all high-end players as well as numerous team collections. I was completely cleaned out...down to the players that are worth 50 pucks and I am now left with absolutely nothing. When this happens, does EA actually do an investigation or do the just tell you that you are SOL?
Message 12 of 18 (822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hate to sound like a broken record here but i got cleaned out to. left me few players and only 55 coin from 7500 or so?? sucks im contacting through online live chat now.. see what happens.

Message 13 of 18 (718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

talking NHL 15 by the way.

Message 14 of 18 (716 Views)

★★ Novice
Just happened to me. chara bergeron rask and lindros off my firstline. had 645k in pucks now.its says 42k. Finally get ea chat and they said it didnt happen. sure thing wtf! Unreal when i got kicked off server i.logged back on and there was a pack of cards on screen i didnt buy only option was to put in collection. there not even there and they went back and took another 4 players. im done! Dont click on anything they figure out some effin glitch! Took me 6 months just got robbed not fair.
Message 15 of 18 (632 Views)

★★ Novice
Wtf! I beat him last night. and i just got hacked lost over 1.5 and 6 months of my life. What a joke!
Message 16 of 18 (631 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Removed - Admin.]

Message 17 of 18 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Check the following article if you suspect your account has been compromised: http://help.ea.com/en/article/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating

barry.png
Message 18 of 18 (916 Views)