Offline Be A GM goalie glitch.

by E_AIsReallyBad

Original Post

Offline Be A GM goalie glitch.

★★★ Newbie

So I like to sim through seasons in BAGM in NHL 14 due to the fact that for some reason the game is unplayable on standard definition TV's (wink, wink, EA), which is still pretty fun in it's own right, but in my third season I'm getting a little angry because for an unknown reason the game keeps trying to play my backup (Joni Ortio, 77 Overall) in every game. I understand that if the goalies are close to the same overall they will play a similar amount of games but this is not the case because my first goalie (Marc-Andre Fleury, 86 overall) is much better. I tried to rectify the issue by trading Fleury (among other pieces) to Carolina for Cam Ward who is 89 overall, and the problem persists. It is getting very annoying to have to switch my goalie back to my starter before every game because that takes a lot of, what should be un-required, extra time. To be clear, I am aware that I can manually turn the goalie rotation option off but it worked normally for the first two seasons I simmed. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Do you know of any ways to fix this without turning off the assistant coach rotate goalies option (I find it more realistic and enjoyable when this option is working properly)? I have tried everything including two other backup goalies (Dan Ellis, 77 overall and Olivier Roy, 69 overall) and the game still annoyingly tries to play them instead of my starter in every game.

Message 1 of 1 (231 Views)