Not receiving HUT daily reward

by FalangoCDN

Original Post

Re: Not receiving HUT daily reward

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having this problem as well and I'm positive no pucks are being added to my account. I log in more than once a day and I've tried rebooting my system and router/modem on the off chance that would help.

Message 11 of 19 (1,704 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It is scandalous. Kids pays to buy card packages as they are supposed to earn free daily bonuses and be able to buy it with free pucks. This is FRAUD. I've been playing this game since 1994, bought every single version of it, and I was disappointed all the time. They made us pay for roster updates many time as the game itself did not really progress. Bugs, glitches and cheats are not taken care of. And now they made a mode that sucks money out of kids by selling stuff as they are supposed to have it for free. A lawyer should take care of this!!!  Shame on you EA!!!

Message 12 of 19 (1,693 Views)

★★★ Newbie
xLouisx, the issue IS NOT SOLVED. Why the hell do our streaks keep randomly snapping?
Message 13 of 19 (1,658 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm not trying to insult anyone's intelligence, but you guys are redeeming and collecting your pucks right? Under the extras menu?
Message 14 of 19 (1,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I've realized the only way I get the Daily Rewards to pop up is if I redeem pucks from watching the ads, earned from other game modes, etc. This years has worked better for me than it had in past NHL games. I don't know if I ever got past the first day reward in NHL 13

Message 15 of 19 (1,649 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Does EA even care to look at these forums? Why is this not fixed yet? My rewards have been working fine the past 2 weeks or so, I've been getting the 1250 pucks a day. Got the 1250 yesterday when I played, logged in today and was reset back to day 1, and it wont even give me the first day bonus. This is a real problem that needs fixed.

Message 16 of 19 (1,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My daily reward status has increases to the 7+ day bonus and been there for ages,  but I am positive I am not recieving the pucks my totals are not increasing.  I know this for a fact becasue I have been waiting to buy a pack with my pucks and If I got the 1250 pucks even once Id have enough to get the pack Ive been sitting at 7900 for days now hoping to get the 1250 pucks but never do.  when i hit redem pucks i only get the pucks earned from other modes.  This is bs

Message 17 of 19 (1,527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey everyone,

I understand that whole "log in at 5 on day one, at 5:01 the next day and get the bonus" thing. It was the same on previous versions.

I log in at least once when i get home from work, and once everyday before i go to work. So in other words, i log in roughly every 12 hours.

When im expecting my bonus, i log out of HUT and come back in to collect.

My puck bonus still resets though.

Thanks for any help.

Message 18 of 19 (1,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM IVE SIGNED IN EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS AND ITS NOT GIVING ME MY COINS AT ALL AND ITS STARTING TO * ME OFF

Message 19 of 19 (958 Views)