Re: Nhl 14 HUT deleted team

by Sebmeister16

Original Post

Nhl 14 HUT deleted team

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I logged non to my xbox and played a game of live the life and when i got to HUT to cash in my pucks it came up to the the screen to create a team I know I didnt delete it and no one else could have, these were my lines, 1st is milestone ryan smyth Jordan Staal TOTW sochi 87 overall alfredson with the captain card, 2nd milan michealek mike cammaleri jordan eberle, 3rd is tuomo ruutu alexander steen and 83 overall TOTW Joel Ward 4th is 82 Sochi TOTW Zuccarelo brooks laich and radim virbata. My defense was 1st kimmo timonen karl alzner 2nd is kyle quincey jordan leopold 3rd is marc andre bergeron and justin hrabal, and my goalies were missian or how ever you spell it and jaroslav halak i also had 86 TOTW ales hemsky and i had around 32,000 pucks. All had the change team to washington including hemsky. So i think its dumb i lost 5 or so months of playing time so i just need my team back because it was just randomly deleted so if i could get help it would be great and thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5 (691 Views)

Anonymous

Let me guess, you fell for one of the "Enter your Origin email and password to get 10000000000 pucks and Crosby, Stamkos and Chara!!" scams?

Teams don't just get "randomly deleted". 

You can try contacting an EA Game Advisor here: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ but it is unlikely that you will get your stuff back. 

Message 2 of 5 (660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually it was just deleted so read the question before answering dumby.

Message 3 of 5 (654 Views)

Anonymous

HUT teams don't get randomly deleted. Someone had access to your account and deleted it. 

Message 4 of 5 (649 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@whooster123 wrote:

Hello, I logged non to my xbox and played a game of live the life and when i got to HUT to cash in my pucks it came up to the the screen to create a team I know I didnt delete it and no one else could have, these were my lines, 1st is milestone ryan smyth Jordan Staal TOTW sochi 87 overall alfredson with the captain card, 2nd milan michealek mike cammaleri jordan eberle, 3rd is tuomo ruutu alexander steen and 83 overall TOTW Joel Ward 4th is 82 Sochi TOTW Zuccarelo brooks laich and radim virbata. My defense was 1st kimmo timonen karl alzner 2nd is kyle quincey jordan leopold 3rd is marc andre bergeron and justin hrabal, and my goalies were missian or how ever you spell it and jaroslav halak i also had 86 TOTW ales hemsky and i had around 32,000 pucks. All had the change team to washington including hemsky. So i think its dumb i lost 5 or so months of playing time so i just need my team back because it was just randomly deleted so if i could get help it would be great and thanks in advance.

Nobody cares about who was on your HUT. You should think twice before deleting something. And yes, I'm sure that YOU deleted it. GTFO

Message 5 of 5 (617 Views)