NHL14

by mikebee9792

Original Post

NHL14

★★★ Newbie

My game keeps freezing up in live the life mode at the same place everytime. It freezes up my entire system. I have been an NHL series fan for some time but this is really starting to upset me. Im starting to really dislike EA!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (314 Views)

Re: NHL14

Community Manager (retired)

Please take a look as this thread on the same subject:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/NHL-14/PS3-Xbox-Freezing-in-Live-the-Life/m-p/1499521#M200

As you can see, the issue has been escalated and we'll update that main thread as soon as we get any update.

If there's anything else you can add by way of further information, I'd ask you to do so in that thread.

With that in mind, I'll go ahead and close off this thread, simply so that we can keep all the information in one place.

Thanks. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (296 Views)