Re: NHL14 HUT Packs consumer feedback !

by leeriehle

Original Post

NHL14 HUT Packs consumer feedback !

★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased one of the special packs for .99 cents and somehow got disconnected from HUT. Now everytime i go in to buy a new pack with my pucks it tells me I have a pack ready to open, I click ok, and I continue to get disconnected from HUT again. What the heck do I do?

Message 1 of 2 (203 Views)

Re: NHL14 HUT Packs consumer feedback !

★★★★★ Apprentice

Wow a flaw that will actually affect their wallet ,I can guarantee this will be fixed ,while all other major issues will fall at the wayside .

I have never owned another game that is like a dice roll every time i turn it on ,maybe EA need s to market this as more of  a betting game rahter than  sports.

We could bet on what will go wrong each day .

Have pool for GLITCH OF THE WEEK, wins a Crosby.

Like honestly in 5 years in a VS comp game my team and the AI does not even know which I am home or away.

That reason alone is the biggest reason for horrible AI since 2010 is that fact the AI has no idea what is going on and it overruns all other gameplay in the form of momentum.

The fact the same flawed garbage has been sold to us all for 5 years does not instill confidence in future EA  hockey games so I am out.

Will wait and see what it is after release and determine whether it warrants 60$, and believe me its not the 60$ anymore its the principle .

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)