Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
dhmnutss

NHL14 HUT Goalie Fatigue

I have both of my goalies as Fatigue how do I fix that?

Marshall
darkpassang3r

Re: NHL14 HUT Goalie Fatigue

Every time you play a game your back up goaling will gain 1 fatigue (Not goalie on scratch list but the goalie you see when you press Y on your active goalie)...and you have to finish the game if you don't finish the game then you wont earn back any fatigue..

Marshall
darkpassang3r

Oh and I forgot to mention...you will never get fatigue if you win a game...you get 1 fatigue for every game you lose so every time you lose a game i recomend switching to your goalie in the backup slot until he is healthy which should only be 1 game if he only has 1 fatigue

Sentinel
qcskills

You have to play with one the two and start winning, then the fatigue on the other one will lower, until it goes away and then you switch them !

Keeper
DebenderG_23

I lost a gme with my toty eddie lack so i put him as my backup and put pavelec in. Lack only had 1 fatigue so i won the game and lacks fatigue is still there. So i played another game and won and he still has fatigue. Also i cant send him to the trade pile for some reason.
Keeper
Hawks2662

Try to get 3 good goiles and switch them out every other game 

Thats what i did. :smileyhappy:

Keeper
Hawks2662

i have the same trade pile troblem but with the fatigue problem get 3 good goiles and switch them :smileyhappy: