Re: NHL14 HUT Goalie Fatigue

by DebenderG_23

Original Post

NHL14 HUT Goalie Fatigue

★★★ Novice

I have both of my goalies as Fatigue how do I fix that?

Message 1 of 7 (18,551 Views)

★ Guide

Every time you play a game your back up goaling will gain 1 fatigue (Not goalie on scratch list but the goalie you see when you press Y on your active goalie)...and you have to finish the game if you don't finish the game then you wont earn back any fatigue..

Message 2 of 7 (18,412 Views)

★ Guide

Oh and I forgot to mention...you will never get fatigue if you win a game...you get 1 fatigue for every game you lose so every time you lose a game i recomend switching to your goalie in the backup slot until he is healthy which should only be 1 game if he only has 1 fatigue

Message 3 of 7 (18,411 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You have to play with one the two and start winning, then the fatigue on the other one will lower, until it goes away and then you switch them !

Message 4 of 7 (18,379 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I lost a gme with my toty eddie lack so i put him as my backup and put pavelec in. Lack only had 1 fatigue so i won the game and lacks fatigue is still there. So i played another game and won and he still has fatigue. Also i cant send him to the trade pile for some reason.
Message 5 of 7 (11,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try to get 3 good goiles and switch them out every other game 

Thats what i did. Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (10,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same trade pile troblem but with the fatigue problem get 3 good goiles and switch them Standard smile 

Message 7 of 7 (10,800 Views)