NHL 15 Idea

by super12399

Original Post

NHL 15 Idea

★★★ Novice

EA you are excellent at making the NHL series but I'd love to see a few things added into NHL 15

1. More Visor selection

2. Be able to select a jersey tuck for a goalie

3. Make custom jerseys like MLB The Show

4. A new design to Be A GM Mode with money buying arenas, goal horns, jumbotrons

5. Like the old NHL's the attendance at the game should reflect your record in all modes and should be available to see in the crowd

6. Have practice days for your Live The Life, Have real interviews like NBA 2K14 and Clips of stuff

7.better Intros into the game 

8. This is the biggest, 4 Referee's not 1, it looks stupid

9. Custom Goalie masks so you can place your team's logo anywhere and make a cool design such as MLB The Show

These are just a few ways to make your future games much much better

Message 1 of 3 (504 Views)

Re: NHL 15 Idea

★ Guide

i have an idea for NHL 15 too.....let a company that CARES about the finishd product AND their customers make it. thats the ONLY way to make it 'better' because EA has become a company that destroys everything they touch.

Message 2 of 3 (496 Views)

Re: NHL 15 Idea

★★★★★ Apprentice

Seriously your only issues with this game are the visuals?

At this point I'd settle for stick figures if they actually did what I told them to do .

I really wish people would stop posting things like visual garbage to fix when the entire game is completely BS as is now.

The momentum and auto hitting the penalties the garbage goals ,the end of period comebacks by the computer and yet people want to see a better face or mask?

I have a suggestion for you turn your game console off and turn your TV on and you will get all you want.

Message 3 of 3 (472 Views)