Re: NHL 14 HUT apathy

by Anonymous

Original Post

NHL 14 HUT apathy

★★ Novice

I used to play ice hockey semi professionally, and since I don't play anymore my only outlet for playing hockey is by playing NHL 14. Unfortunately they don't seem to care about single player capabilities in Ultimate Team, in which I like to be able to build up a wonderful team, and playing single games is kind of boring.... I like to join the tournaments and work my way up the ladder and win the championship, unfortunately there are only two of them that I can join because of the requirements, and they never seem to put new ones or specialty tournaments on ever. I would enjoy HUT even better if I could play in a season without having to play online, which is dreadfully boring because it is way too slow. I played ice hockey and little kids played hockey faster than the game supposedly portraying professionals... I really don't think anybody that creates the NHL game series actually has played hockey in NYS somewhat serious manner, and after they have made the game they spend the rest of their time tweeting and going on Facebook pretending that people care that they are hockey fans instead of game creators, but never adding to this stuff that is supposed to be added on a regular basis...

another problem that they have is that the only real way to gain any pucks is to play when there is a happy hour, which in their previous NHL game release was on a usual schedule consistently, and was announced before hand... I have attempted to ask them when the next scheduled happy hour was, over 50 times, even if they could just guess when I can expect to see one, and I have never had a response from EA for any question ever within 15 years of playing their games. and even though they are probably asked millions of questions and can't answer every question all the time, at least be somewhat professional NBA dignified people in response to me at least once even if they can't answer my question... 

I tell you if any other company made any other hockey game , no matter if it was **bleep** or not, I would play that instead solely because of their business practices in customer service is among the worst in the entire country

Message 1 of 2 (177 Views)

Re: NHL 14 HUT apathy

Anonymous

There are actually several other ways to make pucks. Just the classic buy low-sell high can work very well. This is a link to a post on the NHLHUT subreddit on reddit. The post has some interesting information in it.

I would be very happy if another company started making NHL games again because that would force EA into improving their games more than they are now. Monopolies suck for consumers..

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)