NHL 14 HUT and Online Versus Play won't work

by dontcallmewheat

Original Post

Re: NHL 14 HUT and Online Versus Play won't work

★★★★★ Newbie

I figured it out from another thread on the same issue. I think the only way to fix this is to delete all of your NHL 14 files on your hard drive (which really sucks because you lose all of your offline files! You suck EA!) But after I did that I can now play online versus and HUT without problems. It must be an old corrupted file or something but it works now.

Message 11 of 23 (5,288 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah I tried deleting all game and save data and reinstalling the updates but I still have the same problem. I tried opening up ports on the firewall but it still doesnt work. It worked fine for months than just stopped randomly. I am getting very frustrated and it is nearly christmas vacation so I am going to have to find a hobby or something if this doesnt start working. 

Message 12 of 23 (4,188 Views)

★★ Novice
I started a new profile and this fixed my problem( ps3) but still go back to other profile to play eashl....
Message 13 of 23 (4,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA!!!!!! U should finally make a game that works I mean is it really that hard and I bought this game for 60$ and fifa14 that also doesn't work I eather won't it fixed or give me a refound and all the other people u stole money from
Message 14 of 23 (3,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, this doesn't work!!!! A real solution please! 

Message 15 of 23 (3,903 Views)

★★★ Novice
I dont have words to describe how BAD IS EA. I buy a game and expect to atleast play versus but i cant even do that. Thats not normal. Ea deserves a rreal punishment. Because this is just robery. They promise a game mode which dose not even work. Thanks for the great work ea im done with you
Message 16 of 23 (2,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm all of a sudden having this issue as well. anything? tried deleting everything, still didn't work.

Message 17 of 23 (2,589 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem after mine has worked all year until now and I had this same exact thing happen to me at around this time last year for HUT and online vs. I know it's not my ports or connection, tried deleting and re updating, it's ridiculous that it's happening again and nobody has any answers to the problem this time also!

Message 18 of 23 (2,581 Views)

★ Novice

I make new user in ps3 with new email address and then work OK NHL 14 online, then with 2 users of nhl 14 i send all players and all team from old user to the new and have all same players and HUT team and working online.

Message 19 of 23 (2,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

ump
Message 20 of 23 (2,059 Views)